What Is A Cookie?
A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come; the "lifetime" of the cookie; and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
Two types of cookies are used on this website:
- Session Cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website.
- Persistent Cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
Our Cookies Policy
How cookies are used on this site and what information is collected.
Session Cookies are used:
- To allow you to carry information across pages of our site and avoid having to re-enter information.
- Within registration to allow you to access stored information.
Persistent Cookies are used:
- To help us recognise you as a unique visitor (using a number, you cannot be identified personally) when you return to our website.
- To allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same adverts repeatedly.
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
To learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit aboutcookies.org
Third Party Cookies
Some of our websites use third party devices to enhance your website experience such as Google Maps, Search Engines, YouTube, Facebook. You may be sent cookies by these websites and we suggest you check the third party websites for more information about the cookies they use.
These are used for the following purposes:
- To tailor content to your preferences.
- To provide security within shopping baskets or transactions.
- To serve advertisements on and track whether these advertisements are clicked on by users.
- To control how often you are shown a particular advertisement.
- To count the number of anonymous users.
Disabling, Enabling & Deleting Cookies
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our websites if cookies are disabled. For guideline instructions select "cookies" from the "Help" function of the browser you are using.
Version: October 2020